Masatoshi Kato （加藤雅俊）
関西学院大学 経済学部 准教授
Associate Professor, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University
Current research themes
Empirical studies on:
- Industrial Organization 産業組織
- Innovation イノベーション
- Entrepreneurship アントレプレナーシップ
- Competition Policy 競争政策
- ``Does New Entry Drive Out Incumbents? The Varying Roles of Establishment Size Across Sectors,'' Small Business Economics, Vol 46, 57-78, January 2016. (with K. Ito)
- ``R&D Investment of Start-up Firms: Does Founders' Human Capital Matter?" Small Business Economics, 42, 207-220, February 2014. (with Y. Honjo and H. Okamuro)
- ``Development of University Life-Science Programs and University-Industry Joint Research in Japan,'' Research Policy, 41, 939-952, June 2012. (with H. Odagiri)
- ``Numerical Labor Flexibility and Innovation Outcomes of Start-up Firms: A Panel Data Analysis,'' Discussion Paper Series No.146, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, August 2016. (with H. Zhou)
- ``Internal R&D and External Knowledge Acquisition of Start-up Firms: Exploring the Role of Entrepreneurial Human Capital,'' Discussion Paper Series No.145, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, July 2016.
- ``Do Initial Financial Conditions Determine the Fate of Start-up Firms?'' Discussion Paper Series No.139, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, January 2016. (with Y. Honjo)
- See the page of "Research" and also Google scholar citation and Repec for a list of publications and working papers.- その他の出版物については，Researchのページをご覧ください．
- New discussion paper with Dr. Haibo Zhou is out.
Last updated: August 4, 2016.
Copyright © 2010-2016 Masatoshi Kato. All rights reserved.